Sunday, May 31, 2009

NicoleB Photography Scavenger Hunt

I am missing a few still - but I have a sick child on my hands so I'm not certain I'll be able to get out to get the final few...

I participated in the NicoleB Photography 2nd Scavenger Hunt... as I did last month, I left some til the last minute and find myself finding opportunity around my home to get some of the ones I'm missing - for this one I can't quite finish it up yet but will still post!
Thanks for hosting Nicole!

1. a souvenir - from my Parent's trip to Hawaii
2. fish: from my archives from summer of 20073. a religious building4. a fire department5. a manhole cover6. a postcard La Bufadora, Mexico7. water8. a communication device9. a life event: Prom (my kids and I went a spied on this Grad Class, it was so fun!)10. a foreign stamp - I received a pack of a dozen pre-stamped envelopes from a Student we hosted from Beijing, China; so here's quite a few stamps for you!11. a tree13. a street mirror - there was a mirror on the playground equipment, this is looking in the mirror to the underside of the slide where some graffiti was14. a decoration fixed on a house15. a foreign flag- I found on a miniature golf hole16. a fire19. a "verboten" sign20. a beach21. a Cityscape: Las Vegas22. something goofy - some students arrived in Hummers, Limos, Hot Rods, Vintage vehicles, an ice cream truck, a grocery cart and this:23. something carved24. an eye (or two)25. something rural

11 comments:

Nicole said...

I love your collection. So colourful and fun :D
I think the rural hut with the grass roof is my favorite :)!

sakaigirl said...

love the beach pic with two kids, and also the rural house!

Ria said...

that was an amazing tree!!! and i love the manhole cover...it kinda reminds me of an rss feed symbol :-) hope you can drop by mine!

Ria said...

oh shoot...i put the wrong link :-)it's here

Ballerina Girl said...

what a fun tree, and the manhole cover is great!
the fish foto is great!

BG

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

Nice work!

Kelly said...

All very nice, but rural is my favorite. :)

Melli said...

WONDERFUL!!! I looooove your fish, your TREE, and your goofy!!! ROFL! This has been so much fun!

Pamela said...

silly kids -- going to the prom? in a wagon?? ha ha

I hope those fish weren't for dinner. giggle.

Loved all the photos you bagged for the hunt.

Boo said...

Oh where to start!?

I LOVED your water. I liked how crystal clear it was! And your tree! How beautiful. Thanks for sharing and good luck!

Boo

Always Faith said...

gorgeous shots...the water and life event was my favorite! great collection!