Friday, May 22, 2009

hug your little ones tighter

There is a song by Steven Curtis Chapman that says:
I can see the fingerprints of god
When I look at you
I can see the fingerprints of god
And I know its true
Youre a masterpiece
That all creation quietly applauds
And you're covered with the fingerprints of god

So look around you and see where YOU can see God's fingerprints. Is it in nature? Kids? Animals? Where do you see them?

"The Eyes of the Lord are on the righteous and His ears are attentive to their prayers." 1 Peter 3:12a

Oh Lord, may the words that come off my tongue be prayers for many but first and foremost for my sphere of influence, my children, my legacy. (Beki talks about legacy in her Fingerprint Friday post today!)
I was reading MaryBeth Chapman's blog today and came to a post in which she left her readers "hug your little ones tighter"



For more Fingerprint Friday entries, visit Fingerprint Friday at PamperingBeki - The Blog

No comments: